First Trade Mission in Chicago
02 Jul, 2018
The Interreg Sudoe-Ryme+ program has entered its operational phase by organizing the first of five trade missions planned for the internationalization of small and medium-sized innovative businesses from France, Spain and Portugal.
Ten companies went to Chicago from June 18 to 22, 2018.
This trade mission, organised by CCI NOUVELLE-AQUITAINE, was composed by 10 companies, mainly coming from health sector, from France (6 from CCI Nouvelle-Aquitaine and 2 from CCI La Rochelle) and Spain (2 from CEEIM - Centro Europeo de Empresas e Innovación de Murcia) :
• Aquassay (France – CCI NA)
• B Cell Design (France – CCI NA)
• CITF (France – CCI NA)
• Eurekam (France – CCI LR)
• I.T.I. Communication SARL / FACIL'iti (France – CCI NA)
• In Situ Training (Invivox) (France – CCI NA)
• Kavisha Pharma S.L. (Spain - CEEIM)
• Nuevos Sistemas Tecnologicos (Neosistec - Navilens) (Spain - CEEIM)
• Oncomedics (France – CCI NA)
• Serious Frames (France – CCI LR)
CCI Nouvelle-Aquitaine has received the support of a local partner (Fabrice Bonvoisin International, in relationship with Illinois Institute of Technology) to organize the program and the content of the mission.
During 4 days, European companies met American companies through btob meetings.
Time for networking and workshop (Illinois Institute of Technology, Kane County and Invest Aurora) was also organized to reinforce local business information and knowledge.